Tuesday, August 5, 2008

REALTORS ARE GREAT RESOURCES

Yesterday a past client called to ask for two things. First a comparative market analysis (CMA) of his home and second a referral to a tile installer.

It was easy to generate at CMA and usually I do this once a year for my clients without being asked but this homeowner hadn't been in his home a full year. The good news was that the value of his home had not declined since purchase. Your REALTOR® is the best resource for finding the market value of your home and neighborhood because they are familiar with your property and have a better understanding of the area where Web sites are generic and lifting flyers in your area only gives you an idea of asking price not selling price.

A tile installer was not on my list of vendors but I was easily able to get 10 referrals from REALTORS® in my network. For my clients, I compile a list of all kinds of vendors or can get names for whatever my clients need from lawn service to job inquires.

When you are looking for someone in an industry, be sure to remember your REALTOR® has vast resources.

If you know anyone interested in buying or selling a home in the Austin area, I want to be your REALTOR®. Visit my Web site for more information on how I can help you or to search for properties http://www.robinscottrealtor.com Please call or email 512.589.7988 or robin@robinscottrealtor.com. If you know someone who is looking for a REALTOR® outside the Austin area I can referr them to a reputable agent in their area.

Search for homes through Austin MLS
Find your home's value
Buying or selling? Hire an experienced professional. Call Robin Scott, Broker at 512.589.7988.

Like us on facebook!

No comments: