Wednesday, July 9, 2008

CALL/DO NOT CALL

I post my cell phone number everywhere because I'm advertising my services and want home buyers and home sellers to be able to get in touch with me. I can't put my number on the do not call list or potential clients and customers wouldn't be able to call.

My business has a marvelous quality - I only advertise to those looking for my services. I'd never try to talk someone into buying or selling a house if they weren't already interested.

Yet, solicitors try to talk me into buying their services and use up my time and my cell minutes. Unfortunately, solicitors have started calling me daily. I feel as though I'm fending off salespeople and defending myself all day long.

If you're interested in buying or selling a house, I want to talk to you. If you want to sell me something, call my home phone.

No comments: