Tuesday, July 22, 2008

AUSTIN AREA MARKET STATISTICS - from MAY

You may wonder why these statistics are from May. It takes time for Austin Board of Realtors to compile the data so we are always a couple of months behind. These statistics are for the greater Austin area but if you would like information specific to your area please call or email me. I also can do a comparative market analysis on your home. robin@robinscottrealtor.com or 512.589.7988. Also, visit my Web site at http://www.robinscottrealtor.com to find out more about how I can help you and to do a property search in the greater Austin area.

I want to be your REALTOR®. If you live in the greater Austin area I can help you directly. If you are from another area, I can connect you with a reputable REALTOR® in your area from my REALTOR® resources.

Statistics from May compared to May of 2007.
Homes sold: 2,154 - down 20%
Median sales price: $196,120 - up 7%
Active listings: 10,577 - up 12%
Average days on market: 63 days

Source: Austin Board of Realtors

No comments: