Monday, November 24, 2008

My blog personality

Thomas Scott wrote a blog

what Does Your Blog Say About Your Personality?

about typealyzer where your blogs can be analyzed and your personality type defined so I checked and this is what it said about me -

ISTJ - The Duty Fulfillers

The responsible and hardworking type. They are especially attuned to the details of life and are careful about getting the facts right. Conservative by nature they are often reluctant to take any risks whatsoever.

The Duty Fulfillers are happy to be let alone and to be able to work in their own pace. They know what they have to do and how to do it.

Sounds about right. I even did it twice to make sure it would come up the same both times.

And, I want to be your REALTOR®! If there is any information you would like regarding relocating to the Austin area, let me know. You can contact me at robin@robinscottrealtor.com, 512.589.7988 or just comment on this blog entry.

Search for homes through Austin MLS
Find your home's value
Buying or selling? Hire an experienced professional. Call Robin Scott, Broker at 512.589.7988.

Like us on facebook!

No comments: