Wednesday, November 28, 2007

WANT TO MOVE TO AUSTIN?

If you're thinking of relocating to Austin, email me or give me a call. I'd love to provide you with the kind of information you'd like to help with your decision. I can tell you about outdoor recreation, sports, culture, museums, shopping and job opportunities.

Did you know that Austin is one of only 14 cities in the US to have a symphony, ballet and opera and also calls itself "the live music capitol of the world" with such internationally renowned annual venues as Austin City Limits and SXSW?

If there is something specific you'd like to know about, let me know. I can address it on this Blog.

Most frequently asked question by people relocating is "What do people in Austin complain about the most?" The answer is "Traffic." And that is the only complaint I hear people make about Austin.

Contact me at 512.589.7988 or email robin@robinscottrealtor.com

Search for homes through Austin MLS
Find your home's value
Buying or selling? Hire an experienced professional. Call Robin Scott, Broker at 512.589.7988.
Like us on facebook!

No comments: